Anaheim Resort Transportation (ART)
Get around Anaheim, the center of Orange County, aboard Anaheim Resort Transportation (ART) service with daily routes from most lodging establishment to the Disneyland Resort® area and more.
The Anaheim Resort Transportation (ART) is the transportation system for the residents, employees and guests of the City of Anaheim and the greater Anaheim Resort area, including the cities of Anaheim, Garden Grove and Orange. The eco-friendly, clean fuel ART buses operate every 20 minutes from lodging establishments, Anaheim Convention Center and the Disneyland Resort, as well as the Anaheim GardenWalk and Angel Stadium of Anaheim among other popular area destinations. ART's frequent service with 19 interchangable routes allow for easy access and convenient connections.
- Anaheim Convention Center
- Disneyland® Park
- Disney California Adventure® Park
- Downtown Disney® District
- The Outlets at Orange
- Anaheim Amtrak Station
- Anaheim GardenWalk
- Other locations in the 1,100-acre Anaheim Resort® district
- Knott's Berry Farm® Theme Park (Buena Park)
- California Welcome Center (Buena Park)
- Pirate's Dinner Adventure (Buena Park)
- Medieval Times Dinner And Tournament (Buena Park)
- Discovery Science Center, and Westfield MainPlace Mall (Santa Ana)
- Adult all day pass - $5
- Adult three day pass - $12
- Adult five day pass - $20
- Children (3-9) one day pass - $2
- Children (3-9) three day pass - $3
- Children (3-9) five day pass - $5
Children 2 and under are free
*These rates are current as of 01/12/13. Please refer to the Anaheim Resort Transportation website for updated rate information
Guests can purchase passes at the Front Desk of all participating ART properties* in the greater Anaheim Resort™ District and at ART kiosks, located at 12 convenient sites. The on-board purchase program does not include any type of pass, and accepts cash only.
Or buy your tickets online today!