Celebrating California beach culture, Disney's Paradise Pier® Hotel offers you a comfortable, laid-back atmosphere that will make you feel like you're staying on a beach boardwalk. With views of Disney California Adventure® Park and just steps away from Disneyland® Park and the vibrant Downtown Disney® District, it features casually elegant meeting facilities and uniquely Californian dining choices along with 481 spacious guest rooms and 25 exceptional suites designed to enhance your meeting experience. It also boasts outstanding restaurants and lounges, as well as a rooftop pool and roller coaster-inspired water slide.
- 481 beautifully appointed rooms, including 5 Presidential Suites and 20 Paradise Suites
- 20,000 square feet of total meeting space
- 7,250-square-foot Pacific Ballroom
- 15 flexible breakout rooms
- Boardwalk-themed pool and spa
- Convenient restaurant and lounge
- Footsteps from the Disneyland® Resort theme parks and the Downtown Disney® District
Disney's PCH Grill serves up a cuisine that artfully blends the finest ingredients from different cultures to create a truly unique and truly Californian dining experience. If you're looking for some between-meeting energy, the Surfside Lounge is perfect for a quick bite, or a relaxing cup of one of our specialty coffees.
Disney's PCH Grill — Casual Dining
From fried calamari and fish tacos to cheeseburgers and pasta, the exciting menu at Disney's PCH Grill maps out a casual, culinary trip for your meeting attendees.
The Surfside Lounge is an ideal spot to start the day or relax and unwind while enjoying a favorite specialty coffee or cocktail. Select from fresh pastries, fruit, yogurt, sandwiches, sushi and desserts for on-the-go meals.